I just wrote an ebook. The full title is: The Brain-Friendly Method for Musical Instrument Excellence.
This is a modest-sized ebook on things you’ve probably never been told about practicing. I don’t think that the skill of practicing is taught, or at least not well enough.
Learn things like:
- How to increase focus whenever you practice
- How to gain greater clarity regarding goals for your practicing
- How to get into the best possible state for practicing (or performing)
- How to isolate areas of your practicing in order to be much more effective
- How much should you practice and how often
Download the book with the image above or with this link: