What Personal Data Gets Stored?
- We keep a record of web pages seen, emails and other contacts.
- We make a note when you contact us, e.g. by using a form or email.
- Conversations you contribute to from our forum
What Is This Data Used For?
- To run this website – for example to track sessions and count how many people visit.
- For the support for customers who buy our products.
- For sales and marketing – especially targeting and personalization.
- We only want you to see marketing that is relevant and valuable to you. So we only market to people who:
– are looking or have recently looked at our website or social marketing etc., or
– have previously signed up to receive monthly music, news and offers.
Does Anyone Else Get My Data?
We are the Data Controller. We do not sell your data, nor let others copy it for their own purposes. Your personal data is always under our control.
We use the following marketing tools…
- Google Analytics to count page visits etc.
- Optinmonster for soliciting signups (pop-ups) and coupons for offers
- Mailchimp for sending opt-in emails